About M-R Sign Company Inc

M-R Sign Co. began doing business in the 1930s as sign painters. What began as an outdoor advertising venture evolved into the manufacture of highway signs. M-R Sign Co. has been in several locations, the first, in 1930, was an owners garage, and moved to its present location in the Industrial Park in 1973. It has 23 full and part time employees and is a locally owned and managed manufacturer.

M-R Sign Co., Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers for the Traffic Control Industry. It manufactures regulatory highway signs, construction signs, warning signs, and street signs (911 numbers). It is a supplier of posts, cones, barrels, barricades, strobe lights, distance measuring devices, post pounders, parking lot signs, parking curbs and safety products, such as vests, hard hats, flags, and more.

M-R Sign Co., Inc. sells to government agencies, (federal, state, county, city, & township) barricade rental companies, and contractors, providing our services to a six state area.